Broccoli Salad can be made in advance and kept in the fridge until you’re ready to serve it, which makes it so much easier to get everything together
- 8 cups broccoli cut into bite sized pieces
- 1/3 cup red onion diced
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds1/2 cup bacon bits
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- salt & pepper
- Whisk together cider vinegar, sugar, mayonnaise, salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine broccoli, onion, cranberries, sunflower seeds, and bacon bits. Pour the prepared dressing over and mix well.
- Refrigerate for an hour before serving.
Calories: 317, Fat: 26g, Saturated Fat: 4g, Cholesterol: 18mg, Sodium: 330mg, Potassium: 365mg, Carbohydrates: 17g, Fiber: 3g, Sugar: 10g, Protein: 6g, Vitamin A: 11.7%, Vitamin C: 99%, Calcium: 5%, Iron: 5.8%