- 1 ½ pounds beef chuck eye roll or chuck roast cut into ¼-inch thick slices, 2-inches long
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 cup unsalted beef stock
- ⅓ cup oyster sauce
- ⅓ cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- ¼ cup water
Beef and Broccoli
- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 5 cups broccoli florets about 2-inch sized pieces
- Black pepper as needed for seasoning
- In a medium-sized bowl combine beef slices, soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, and garlic. Marinate the beef at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Select “Saute” on the Instant Pot. Allow pot to heat, it will indicate “Hot” on the display when ready.
- Add 2 tablespoons olive oil to the pot. Once hot, work in two batches, add beef and lightly brown on one side for 1 minute, flip over and brown another 1 minute. Press “Keep Warm/Cancel”.
- Add all the beef back to the pot and pour in the sauce.
- Make sure that the release valve is in the “Sealing” position.
- Place the lid on the Instant Pot, turn and lock the lid.
- Press “Manual” button on the Instant Pot on high pressure, and then set the timer to 6 minutes using the “+” or “-” buttons.
- Once cook time is complete, carefully quick release the pressure.
- Carefully remove the lid, opening the top away from you as steam will be released from the pot.
- In a small bowl combine cornstarch and water to make a slurry.
- Select “Saute” on the Instant Pot, once the stewing liquid begins to boil add the cornstarch slurry.
- Cook, stirring until the liquid is thickened, 60 to 90 seconds.
- Add the broccoli and stir to combine. Cover pot with the lid and tighten, and cook the broccoli until the florets are tender on the “saute” function, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Season beef and broccoli with black pepper as desired.
- Serve with rice. (source)
Calories 146 Calories from Fat 72. Total Fat 8g 12%. Saturated Fat 6g 30%. Sodium 2150mg 90%. Potassium 430mg 12%. Total Carbohydrates 15g 5%. Dietary Fiber 3g 12%. Sugars 2g. Protein 6g 12%. Vitamin A 14.2%. Vitamin C 123%. Calcium 6.4%. Iron 8.4%
Instant Pot Beef and Broccoli By VIDEOS