A smoothie bowl is just what it sounds like. A smoothie in a bowl. one you eat mostly using a spoon instead of sipping through a straw with your typical smoothie in a cup. Smoothie bowls are also topped with all sorts of goodies.
- Vanilla Raspberry Smoothie
- 1 small frozen banana
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 packet Vega Vanilla Protein Powder
- 2 tbsp chia seeds + 2 tbsp water
- 1/4 cup granola, I used a Vanilla Almond flavor a few fresh raspberries and a sprinkling of cacao nibs
- Soak the chia seeds in water for ten minutes until thick and gelatinous. Transfer to blender, along with all the other smoothie ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a bowl and top with granola, raspberries, and cacao nibs.
Enjoy with a spoon!
Vanilla Berry Smoothie Bowl By VIDEOS